Monday 31 May 2010

Packing...

So it's under a week until I jet out to the white Isle which will be my home for 2 months. To be honest I haven't had time to stop and really think about the reality of living in a different country for 8 weeks. I'm just finishing up my PGCE and will have been a qualified teacher for the grand total of 2 days before flying out to Ibiza.

Lots of people have been asking me how i'm feeling about it and I can't ever really give them a straight answer, there are so many things going round my head. It's been 2 years since I was last out there and a lot has changed in 2 years, I'm worried that i'll be so focused on what it was like before that i'll miss what God has for me this time. I'm nervous about spending so much time away from my family and friends, and that when I come home I'll be so different but everything else will still be the same. But mostly i'm excited, it's been a hectic year and I am looking forward to spending time with God and friends in the most beautiful surroundings continuing to press into the plan for my life and grow into the person God created me to be.

So mostly i'm excited and so so ready for this adventure

1 comments:

Brian said...

nice template!! looking forward to reading your perspective on all we do. 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment