Thursday 10 June 2010

Ibiza

Well I've been in Ibiza for 5 days now. It's all been kind of a whirlwind and i'm now feeling settled and excited for the 8 weeks ahead and already i'm dreading leaving! It's just going to pass so soon. I'm living with two amazing girls (Christine and Claire) at the minute with a 4th (Abby) arriving on Sunday

Christine and Claire <3


I've been getting up to some praying, some working and some playing!
On Tuesday Claire and I went to the Ibiza Rocks opening party where we saw Bombay Bicycle Club and Biffy Clyro who are one of my favourite bands, so that was awesome!

My first team comes out next week so i'm excited to have them out and get to know some new people. Sorry for the brief nature of this post. I'll update with a better one next time lol

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment